Wednesday 22 October 2008

That's Me

If you see me, you would first notice that I’m corpulent. That’s the reason, why I often wear black clothes, because they don’t show any shadow and so you can’t see my flabs. I’m always wearing shirts with band prints on it. I’m a really music maniac and I think I have to show how important music is. Sometimes I put on my paisley bandana and combine it with some normal shirts. About 90 percent of my clothes for casual wear are band shirts with a lot of cool motives on it, like skulls or blood stains. I’m really proud of my natural blond hairs. About seven months I had long hairs, but when they started to curl, I made the decision to cut them. Now I have 6 millimetres long hairs, with a 3 centimetres high Iroquois. To make the Iroquois attractive I put some gel on it.
The best lifestyle would be, if you aren’t a member of a specific group like Goths or Hippies. Build your own one, with your own ideologies. You can’t be a member of such a group, because sometimes you have different opinions and you change them to be a part of the crowd. I’m not in a typical group. We are four and sometimes more boys, with total different opinions and music tastes.
You should enjoy your life, but even care about your job or school. Music and my religion are the biggest influences. I can‘t live without my music, its relaxation for me and I can relieve the whole stress and forget all the troubles. I’m listening very aggressive music, but also it changed my opinion about politics. Since I’m a fan of System of a down, it changed my life completely. I look critical on the Iraq politic and I’m an enemy of Bush. If my visions are blinded, I look for a shelter in my religion. I think God shows me the right way I should handle. I have five attitudes towards my life, which I try to achieve. Stick out of the crowd, make new changes, stay positive, be honest to yourself, and care about your friends and family.-361 words-

No comments: