Wednesday 14 May 2008

Review about the book

Review about the book
The book is about Charlie, a 15 year old boy, who cries a lot; sometimes he didn’t need a reason. He writes down his experience he writes down his experience he could collected during the first year in high-school. It’s like a diary, but his story are quite more interesting than others.

Charlie is an outsider in his school, but soon he met Patrick and his beautiful sister Sam. After some days Charlie got a very close friend of them, but nevertheless he got confronted with a lot of problems, which started with their friendship. Bill, his teacher, is also becoming a good friend of him, he gave Charlie many books to read, which he really read in his free time.
With his friends he always went to the Big Boy or to the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Too early he became involved in business from older people, like drugs, abortion, abuses, rapes and homosexuality. He acted older than he really is. During the whole book he had a crush on Sam. Finally when he had the chance to become her boyfriend, he realised that it would be better to stay together as friends.

In my opinion it’s the best book I’ve ever read, but that means nothing, because I always like the latest book I’ve read. I can imagine that there are people who have such a crazy and interesting life. I really had the feeling that I’m his anonymous friend and sometimes you get the impression that you are Charlie! The book is easy to read and I liked the explaining of the vocabularies at the lower right side.

No comments: