Monday 26 November 2007

Task 2 exam

I think not every photo is art. For example art is something that makes me think and conveys emotions like sadness or cheerfulness. A very important aspect is, a picture’s goal should be the uniqueness. Everybody should see something else. The best pictures or photos, gives you the feeling to be a part of this scenery.
A full-spread canvas with a lot of colours can’t be called art, because everybody is able to do this. What I find amazing is, creating an atmosphere with your imagination or painting from nature.
This picture isn’t art for me. I can’t see any emotions or a deeper sense in it! A woman with a shovel in her hand can be depicted in a garden magazine but shouldn’t be exhibited in a museum. I have to add that I like the colours; they convey the impression of a warm day like in spring.
~149 words

No comments: